LocationFort Pierce, FL
3019 S. US Hwy 1
Fort Pierce, FL 34982
New 2022 Forest River RV Rockwood Mini Lite 2205SMEW 2022 MODEL ** JUST ARRIVED*** SOLD** NO LONGER AVAILABLE
**NOTE** PICTURES ARE FROM PAST UNITS AND ARE FOR REFERENCE ONLY***
** GUARANTEED LOWEST PRICE IN FLORIDA ** AND NEVER ANY
DEALER FEES **
** GUARANTEED LOWEST PRICE IN FLORIDA **
ROCKWOOD'S ARE JUST PLAIN AND SIMPLY "BUILT BETTER"
ROCKWOOD MINI LITES VS OTHERS
* SIX SIDED ALUMINUM FRAMED * 2-SIDES & WOOD TRUSS
* RUBBER TORSION AXLES * LEAF SPRING AXLES ONLY
* ENCLOSED UNDERBELLY * ??????
* FULLY WALKABLE ROOF * CAREFUL WHERE YOU WALK
* TINTED FRAMELSS WINDOWS * MOST DON"T (OLD STYLE) ??
* FRONT WINDOW * MOST DON'T (DARK INSIDE)
* SOLID SURFACE COUNTERTOPS * MOST HAVE LAMINATE ??
* SOLID WOOD CABINTRY * MOST DO NOT (FLIMSY) ??
* VACUUM BONDED & PLYWOOD * PARTICLEBOARD ??
* ALUMINIM FRAMED UNDER BED * CHEAP 2X2 WOOD STILES
* ALUMINUM FRAMED DINETTES * CHEAP 2X2 WOOD STILES
* DRAWERS UNDER BED * MOST DON'T ??
* DRAWERS UNDER EACH DINETTE * MOST DON'T
**OTHER DEALERS CHARGE UP TO $995.00 ADDITIONAL DEALER FEES?? (SAY NO TO THAT !!) TROPICAL NEVER CHARGES ANY DEALER FEES!***
- Outdoor Gas Grill
- Pantry* AMERICAN MAPLE INT W/ STONE
* RAISED PANEL REFER INSERTS
* 15K DUCTED A
* THEATRE SEATING UPGRADE -IPO-HIDE-A-BED SOFA
* 12 VOLT HEATED HOLDING TANKS
* WATER PURIFIER
* MAXXAIR VENTILATION FAN AND VENT COVER
* FREIGHT CHARGES FROM INDIANA TO DEALER
Exterior Color: WHITE FIBERGLASS EXTERIOR
Interior Color: NEWPORT ASH W/ STONE
|Length||23 ft 10 in|
|Ext Width||8 ft|
|Ext Height||10 ft 11 in|
|Interior Color||NEWPORT ASH W/ STONE|
|Exterior Color||WHITE FIBERGLASS EXTERIOR|
|Hitch Weight||530 lbs|
|Dry Weight||5004 lbs|
|Cargo Weight||1686 lbs|
|Fresh Water Capacity||58 gals|
|Grey Water Capacity||30 gals|
|Black Water Capacity||30 gals|
|Furnace BTU||35000 btu|
|Refrigerator Type||Double Door Gas/Electric|
|Number of Awnings||1|
|Axle Weight||4415 lbs|
|LP Tank Capacity||30|
|Water Heater Capacity||6 gal|
|Water Heater Type||DSI Gas/Electric Quick Recovery|
|AC BTU||15000 btu|
|TV Info||LR 32" LCD TV|
|Awning Info||15' Power with Adjustable Rain Dump and LED Lights|
|Number of LP Tanks||2|
Customer Satisfaction is Our #1 Priority.
At Forest River, Inc., your needs, interests, budget, and lifestyle are at the forefront of everything we do. This affects every step from design, to the manufacturing floor, and on to you, our Customer. Whatever your need—recreation, transportation, or cargo hauling—we strive to bring quality products within reach of everyone. It’s not just a slogan: “Customer Satisfaction is Our #1 Priority.”
In 1996, Forest River founder Peter Liegl had a vision. He foresaw an RV company dedicated to helping people experience the joy of the outdoors by building better recreational vehicles. After purchasing certain assets of Cobra Industries, the Company started manufacturing pop-up tent campers, travel trailers, fifth wheels and park models. Continually growing, Forest River now operates multiple manufacturing facilities throughout the United States producing Class A, B and C motorhomes, travel trailers, fifth wheels, toy haulers, pop-up tent campers, truck campers, park model trailers, destination trailers, cargo trailers, commercial vehicles, buses, pontoons, and mobile restroom trailers.
Our large production capacity enables us to fill our customers' orders promptly without cutting corners or rushing through production procedures. This ensures that each Forest River product is conscientiously built and undergoes thorough, detailed inspection before it's shipped to the customer. This guarantees that every family who desires quality recreation will find a Forest River product that serves their needs, interests, budget, and lifestyle.