LocationFort Pierce, FL
3019 S. US Hwy 1
Fort Pierce, FL 34982
New 2020 Forest River RV Rockwood Ultra Lite 2707WS*** SOLD ***
GUARANTEED LOWEST PRICE IN FLORIDA ** NEVER ANY DEALER FEES
***RECLINING THEATRE SEATING WITH HEAT, MASSAGE, LED LIGHTING
- TWO DUCTED A/C UNITS & ELECTRIC HEATER
- ALL ALUMINUM FRAMED CONSTRUCTION
- 5/8" TONGUE AND GROOVE PLYWOOD FLOOR
- ALL UPGRADED CABINETRY
- ENCLOSED SIDE BATH W/DUAL ENTRY & GLASS SHOWE
- ALL POWER JACKS
- FULL BODY COLOR EXTERIOR
- TWO TONE MOLDED FRONT CAP WITH LARGE WINDSHIELD
- FIREPLACE WITH ELECTRIC HEAT
- LARGE LED TV, DVD, STEREO, BLUETOOTH
ROCKWOOD VS OTHERS
*SIX-SIDED ALUM FRAMED * 2-SIDES & WOOD TRUSS
* RUBBERIZED TORSION AXLES * BASIC SPRING AXLES ONLY
* ENCLOSED UNDERBELLY * ??????
* FULLY WALK-ABLE ROOF * CAREFUL WHERE YOU WALK
* TINTED FRAMELSS WINDOWS * MOST DON"T (OLD STYLE) ??
* SOLID SURFACE KITCHEN C-TOP * MOST HAVE LAMINATE ??
* SOLID WOOD CABINETRY * MOST DO NOT (FLIMSY) ??
* VACUUM BONDED & PLYWOOD * PARTICLEBOARD ??
* ALUMINUM FRAMED UNDER BED * CHEAP 2X2 WOOD STILES
* ALUMINUM FRAMED DINETTES * CHEAP 2X2 WOOD STILES
* DRAWERS UNDER BED * MOST DON'T ??
Exterior Color: CHAMPAIGNE FIBERGLAS EXTERIOR
Interior Color: AMERICAN MAPLE W/PEBBLE
|Length||32 ft 3 in|
|Ext Width||8 ft|
|Ext Height||11 ft 2 in|
|Int Height||0 ft|
|Interior Color||AMERICAN MAPLE W/PEBBLE|
|Exterior Color||CHAMPAIGNE FIBERGLAS EXTERIOR|
|Hitch Weight||745 lbs|
|Dry Weight||7239 lbs|
|Cargo Weight||1506 lbs|
|Fresh Water Capacity||60 gals|
|Grey Water Capacity||90 gals|
|Black Water Capacity||45 gals|
|Refrigerator Type||Double Door Gas/Electric|
|Number of Awnings||1|
|LP Tank Capacity||30 lbs|
|Water Heater Type||Gas/Electric Quick Recovery|
|AC BTU||28000 btu|
|Cargo Deck Size||0 ft|
|TV Info||LR LED TV|
|Awning Info||21' Power w/LED Lights|
|Number of LP Tanks||2|
|Electrical Service||50 amp|
In 1996, Forest River founder Peter Liegl had a vision. He foresaw an RV company dedicated to helping people experience the joy of the outdoors by building better recreational vehicles. Today, we have grown to become one of the largest RV manufacturers in North America, producing class A and C motorhomes, travel trailers, fifth wheels, toy haulers, camping trailers and destination trailers. From the new family just starting out in the world of RVing to the experienced full-timer, we offer something for everyone.
Forest River RV is a division of Forest River, Inc., a Berkshire Hathaway company, which produces recreational vehicles, pontoons, park models, buses, cargo trailers and commercial trucks. The diversity of Forest River, Inc., enables us to approach the RV industry with a unique perspective, incorporating lessons learned at each one of our divisions. Operating with openness across a wide range of products is what makes us stand apart from the competition. At Forest River, Inc., quality and dependability are a necessity in everything we make.