LocationFort Pierce, FL
3019 S. US Hwy 1
Fort Pierce, FL 34982
New 2020 Forest River RV Rockwood Ultra Lite 2606WS*** JUST ARRIVED *** IN STOCK *** ** GUARANTEED LOWEST PRICE IN FLORIDA ** AND NEVER ANY DEALER FEES **
** GUARANTEED LOWEST PRICE IN FLORIDA ** AND NEVER ANY DEALER FEES **
VIDEO, MAY NOT BE ACTUAL UNIT SHOWN! ALL NEW 2019 ROCKWOOD 2606WS ULTRA LITE LUXURY LIGHT WEIGHT TRAVEL TRAILER FOR SALE
There's NO Comparison to the Competition when you compare Rockwood to the other brands like Winnebago, Kodiak, Surveyor and others.
ROCKWOOD'S ARE JUST PLAIN AND SIMPLY "BUILT BETTER" and here are just a few of the reasons why:
ROCKWOOD VS OTHERS
* SIX SIDED ALUM FRAMED * 2-SIDES & WOOD TRUSS
* RUBBER TORSION AXLES * SPRING AXLES ONLY
* ENCLOSED UNDERBELLY * ??????
* FULLY WALKABLE ROOF * CAREFUL WHERE YOU WALK
* TINTED FRAMELSS WINDOWS * MOST DON"T (OLD STYLE) ??
* FRONT WINDOW ON CAP'S * MOST DON'T (DARK INSIDE)
* SOLID SURFACE COUNTERTOPS * MOST HAVE LAMINATE ??
* SOLID WOOD CABINTRY * MOST DO NOT (FLIMSY) ??
* VACUUM BONDED & PLYWOOD * PARTICLEBOARD ??
* ALUMINIM FRAMED UNDER BED * CHEAP 2X2 WOOD STILES
* ALUMINUM FRAMED DINETTES * CHEAP 2X2 WOOD STILES
* DRAWERS UNDER BED * MOST DON'T ??
* DRAWERS UNDER EACH DINETTE * MOST DON'T
* HD STEEL SLIDE OUT MECHANISIM * CHEAP INFERIOR SLIDES ??
**OTHER DEALERS CHARGE UP TO $995.00 ADDITIONAL DEALER FEES?? (SAY NO TO THAT !!) TROPICAL NEVER CHARGES ANY DEALER FEES.***
Exterior Color: CHAMPAIGNE FIBERGLAS EXTERIOR
Interior Color: AMERICAN MAPLE W PEBBLE
|Length||29 ft 9 in|
|Ext Width||8 ft|
|Ext Height||11 ft 2 in|
|Interior Color||AMERICAN MAPLE W PEBBLE|
|Exterior Color||CHAMPAIGNE FIBERGLAS EXTERIOR|
|Hitch Weight||864 lbs|
|Dry Weight||6036 lbs|
|Cargo Weight||1828 lbs|
|Fresh Water Capacity||43 gals|
|Grey Water Capacity||90 gals|
|Black Water Capacity||45 gals|
|Available Beds||RV Serta Queen|
|Refrigerator Type||Double Door Gas/Electric|
|Number of Awnings||1|
|LP Tank Capacity||30|
|Water Heater Type||Gas/Electric Quick Recovery|
|AC BTU||13500 btu|
|TV Info||LR TV|
|Awning Info||17' Power|
|Number of LP Tanks||2|
In 1996, Forest River founder Peter Liegl had a vision. He foresaw an RV company dedicated to helping people experience the joy of the outdoors by building better recreational vehicles. Today, we have grown to become one of the largest RV manufacturers in North America, producing class A and C motorhomes, travel trailers, fifth wheels, toy haulers, camping trailers and destination trailers. From the new family just starting out in the world of RVing to the experienced full-timer, we offer something for everyone.
Forest River RV is a division of Forest River, Inc., a Berkshire Hathaway company, which produces recreational vehicles, pontoons, park models, buses, cargo trailers and commercial trucks. The diversity of Forest River, Inc., enables us to approach the RV industry with a unique perspective, incorporating lessons learned at each one of our divisions. Operating with openness across a wide range of products is what makes us stand apart from the competition. At Forest River, Inc., quality and dependability are a necessity in everything we make.