LocationFort Pierce, FL
3019 S. US Hwy 1
Fort Pierce, FL 34982
New 2020 Forest River RV Rockwood Mini Lite 2509S*** ROCKWOOD'S GIVE YOU MORE *** CLICK HERE AND LET US SHOW YOU HOW** GUARANTEED LOWEST PRICES IN FLORIDA ***
***WHOLESALE INTERNET PRICE $ 23,927 + $2,318 FREIGHT TO DEALER ** GUARANTEED LOWEST PRICE IN FLORIDA ** NEVER ANY DEALER FEES
* FRONT QUEEN MURPHEY BED W/ SOFA
* BUNK BEDS
* OUTSIDE KITCHEN
- 15,000 BTU DUCTED A/C UNIT
- ALL ALUMINUM FRAMED CONSTRUCTION
- 5/8" TONGUE AND GROOVE PLYWOOD FLORR
- ALL UPGRADED CABINETRY
- LARGE BATHROOM SINK
- FULL BODY COLOR EXTERIOR
- LARGE LED TV, DVD, STEREO, BLUETOOTH
- & MUCH MORE!
ROCKWOOD VS OTHERS
*SIX-SIDED ALUM FRAMED * 2-SIDES & WOOD TRUSS
* RUBBERIZED TORSION AXLES * BASIC SPRING AXLES ONLY
* ENCLOSED UNDERBELLY * ??????
* FULLY WALK-ABLE ROOF * CAREFUL WHERE YOU WALK
* TINTED FRAMELSS WINDOWS * MOST DON"T (OLD STYLE) ??
* SOLID SURFACE KITCHEN C-TOP * MOST HAVE LAMINATE ??
* SOLID WOOD CABINETRY * MOST DO NOT (FLIMSY) ??
* VACUUM BONDED & PLYWOOD * PARTICLEBOARD ??
* ALUMINUM FRAMED UNDER BED * CHEAP 2X2 WOOD STILES
* ALUMINUM FRAMED DINETTES * CHEAP 2X2 WOOD STILES
* DRAWERS UNDER BED * MOST DON'T ??
WHOLESALE DISCOUNT (SAVE): $11,621
YOUR WHOLESALE PRICE : $24,794
Exterior Color: WHITE FIBERGLASS EXTERIOR
Interior Color: AMERICAN MAPLE W/CHOCOLATE
|Length||25 ft 9 in|
|Ext Width||8 ft|
|Ext Height||10 ft 11 in|
|Int Height||6 ft 8 in|
|Interior Color||AMERICAN MAPLE W/CHOCOLATE|
|Exterior Color||WHITE FIBERGLASS EXTERIOR|
|Hitch Weight||709 lbs|
|Dry Weight||5300 lbs|
|Cargo Weight||1569 lbs|
|Fresh Water Capacity||58 gals|
|Grey Water Capacity||30 gals|
|Black Water Capacity||30 gals|
|Number Of Bunks||2|
|Refrigerator Type||Double Door Gas/Electric|
|Number of Awnings||1|
|Axle Weight||4532 lbs|
|LP Tank Capacity||30|
|Water Heater Type||110 DSI Gas/Electric Quick Recovery|
|AC BTU||15000 btu|
|Awning Info||18' Power w/LED Lights|
|Number of LP Tanks||2|
|Shower Type||Tub/Shower Combo|
In 1996, Forest River founder Peter Liegl had a vision. He foresaw an RV company dedicated to helping people experience the joy of the outdoors by building better recreational vehicles. Today, we have grown to become one of the largest RV manufacturers in North America, producing class A and C motorhomes, travel trailers, fifth wheels, toy haulers, camping trailers and destination trailers. From the new family just starting out in the world of RVing to the experienced full-timer, we offer something for everyone.
Forest River RV is a division of Forest River, Inc., a Berkshire Hathaway company, which produces recreational vehicles, pontoons, park models, buses, cargo trailers and commercial trucks. The diversity of Forest River, Inc., enables us to approach the RV industry with a unique perspective, incorporating lessons learned at each one of our divisions. Operating with openness across a wide range of products is what makes us stand apart from the competition. At Forest River, Inc., quality and dependability are a necessity in everything we make.