LocationFort Pierce, FL
3019 S. US Hwy 1
Fort Pierce, FL 34982
New 2020 Forest River RV Rockwood Mini Lite 2506S*** GREAT FLOORPLAN *** LIGHTWEIGHT ***ON SALE & READY TO GO CAMPING
ROCKWOOD MINI LITES VS OTHERS
* SIX SIDED ALUMINUM FRAMED * 2-SIDES & WOOD TRUSS
* RUBBER TORSION AXLES * LEAF SPRING AXLES ONLY
* ENCLOSED UNDERBELLY * ??????
* FULLY WALKABLE ROOF * CAREFUL WHERE YOU WALK
* TINTED FRAMELSS WINDOWS * MOST DON"T (OLD STYLE) ??
* FRONT WINDOW * MOST DON'T (DARK INSIDE)
* SOLID SURFACE COUNTERTOPS * MOST HAVE LAMINATE ??
* SOLID WOOD CABINTRY * MOST DO NOT (FLIMSY) ??
* VACUUM BONDED & PLYWOOD * PARTICLEBOARD ??
* ALUMINIM FRAMED UNDER BED * CHEAP 2X2 WOOD STILES
* ALUMINUM FRAMED DINETTES * CHEAP 2X2 WOOD STILES
* DRAWERS UNDER BED * MOST DON'T ??
* DRAWERS UNDER EACH DINETTE * MOST DON'T
**OTHER DEALERS CHARGE UP TO $995.00 ADDITIONAL DEALER FEES?? (SAY NO TO THAT !!) TROPICAL NEVER CHARGES ANY DEALER FEES!***
Forest River Rockwood Mini Lite travel trailer 2506S highlights:
* WHITE TWO TONE FIBERGLASS EXTERIOR
* 15K DUCTED AIR COND
* THEATRE SEATING UPGRADE -IPO-HIDE-A-BED SOFA
* CARBON MONOXIDE DETECTOR
* WATER PURIFIER
* MAXXAIR VENTILATION FAN AND VENT COVER
* FREIGHT CHARGES FROM INDIANA TO DEALER
Exterior Color: WHITE FIBERGLASS EXTERIOR
Interior Color: AMERICAN MAPLE W/ STONE DECOR
|Length||25 ft 11 in|
|Ext Width||8 ft|
|Ext Height||10 ft 11 in|
|Interior Color||AMERICAN MAPLE W/ STONE DECOR|
|Exterior Color||WHITE FIBERGLASS EXTERIOR|
|Hitch Weight||644 lbs|
|Dry Weight||5281 lbs|
|Cargo Weight||1523 lbs|
|Fresh Water Capacity||58 gals|
|Grey Water Capacity||60 gals|
|Black Water Capacity||30 gals|
|Furnace BTU||35000 btu|
|Available Beds||RV Queen|
|Refrigerator Type||Double Door Gas/Electric|
|Number of Awnings||1|
|Axle Weight||4510 lbs|
|LP Tank Capacity||30 lbs|
|Water Heater Capacity||6 gal|
|Water Heater Type||DSI Gas/Electric Quick Recovery|
|AC BTU||13500 btu|
|TV Info||LR 32" LCD TV|
|Awning Info||17' Power with Adjustable Rain Dump and LED Lights|
|Number of LP Tanks||2|
In 1996, Forest River founder Peter Liegl had a vision. He foresaw an RV company dedicated to helping people experience the joy of the outdoors by building better recreational vehicles. Today, we have grown to become one of the largest RV manufacturers in North America, producing class A and C motorhomes, travel trailers, fifth wheels, toy haulers, camping trailers and destination trailers. From the new family just starting out in the world of RVing to the experienced full-timer, we offer something for everyone.
Forest River RV is a division of Forest River, Inc., a Berkshire Hathaway company, which produces recreational vehicles, pontoons, park models, buses, cargo trailers and commercial trucks. The diversity of Forest River, Inc., enables us to approach the RV industry with a unique perspective, incorporating lessons learned at each one of our divisions. Operating with openness across a wide range of products is what makes us stand apart from the competition. At Forest River, Inc., quality and dependability are a necessity in everything we make.