LocationFort Pierce, FL
3019 S. US Hwy 1
Fort Pierce, FL 34982
New 2019 Keystone RV Passport 2710RB Grand Touring*** JUST ARRIVED *** IN STOCK *** ** GUARANTEED LOWEST PRICE IN FLORIDA ** AND NEVER ANY DEALER FEES **
***WHOLESALE INTERNET PRICE $ 25,999.00+ $ 2,120.00 FREIGHT TO DEALER ** GUARANTEED LOWEST PRICE IN FLORIDA ** AND NEVER ANY DEALER FEES ***
NOW IN STOCK! ALL NEW KEYSTONE PASSPORT GT 2710RB PREMIUM LIGHT WEIGHT TRAVEL TRAILER FOR SALE WHOLESALE!
AWESOME MODEL, TONS & TONS OF FEATURES AND UPGRADES!
- ALUMINUM FRAME CONSTRUCTION
- RECLINING THEATER SEATING
- LARGE U SHAPE DINETTE
- BLUE LED INTERIOR ACCENT LIGHTING
- LED BACK LIT FROSTED GLASS CABINET DOORS AND POCKET DOOR
- PRIVATE MASTER BEDROOM WITH FULL SIZE QUEEN BED
- LOTS OF UPGRADED STORAGE FEATURES
- OVERSIZE BATH WITH ABUNDANT STORAGE AND SLIDING GLASS SHOWER DOORS
- RADIUS INTERIOR CEILINGS WITH WOOD GRAIN TRIM
- OVERSIZE GAS & ELECTRIC FRIDGE WITH FREEZER
- STAINLESS STEEL SINK WITH DESIGNER FAUCET
- UPGRADED ENTERTAINMENT SYSTEM WITH FLAT TV ON SWING ARM AND AM FM CD STEREO WITH DVD
- LARGE POWER PATIO AWNING WITH LED LIGHT STRIP
- AUTOMOTIVE STYLE PAINTED FRONT CAP
- ENCLOSED UNDERBELLY
- MOR RYDE ALUMINUM ENTRY STEPS & LARGE GRAB HANDLE
- OUTSIDE KITCHEN WITH FRIDGE & GAS STOVE
- OUTSIDE TV MOUNT LOCATION
- LARGE ALUMINUM FRAMED PASS THRU EXTERIOR STORAGE
- ALUMINUM WHEELS WITH LOAD EQUALIZING AXLES
- MUD ROOM BENCH AND COAT RACK AT ENTRY
- LEAN IN PANTRY
- & MUCH, MUCH MORE!
Daydreams can come true in this Passport! Just imagine your favorite campsite with this travel trailer setup for a week-long vacation. As you enter you can have a seat on the mud room bench, hang your jacket on the coat hooks then grab a drink from the refrigerator. After relaxing on the tri-fold sofa sleeper or U-shaped dinette be sure to get clean up in the rear bathroom with a radius shower. When it's time for bed, the private front bedroom will be calling your name. The kids or your overnight guests can fold down the furniture as their sleeping space. In the morning you can choose to cook inside with full amenities, or outside on the outdoor kitchen. Enjoy your daydreams now!
The Passport Grand Touring models are lightweight and towable behind many SUVs and half-ton trucks. Each model comes with Load Equalization axles that reduce sway for an easy tow, and the unit has an enclosed, sealed and heated underbelly for four seasons of traveling. Once at your destination you can walk up the entry steps and grab onto the fold away exterior grab handle by the main door for support. You will find several residential style features such as durable Armstrong linoleum, furniture with high grade fabric, and raised panel hardwood cabinet doors. The exterior shower is very useful to get cleaned up before entering the RV, washing your pets, or even cleaning a few dishes outside. Choose your favorite Passport Grand Touring model today, and start making memories tomorrow!
WHOLESALE DISCOUNT (SAVE): $11,567
YOUR WHOLESALE PRICE : $25,999
Interior Color: MONTREAL DECOR
|Interior Color||MONTREAL DECOR|
|Furnace BTU||30000 btu|
|Refrigerator Type||Double Door RV|
|Refrigerator Size||8 cu ft|
|Number of Awnings||1|
|LP Tank Capacity||20|
|Water Heater Capacity||6 gal|
|Water Heater Type||DSI Gas/Electric|
|AC BTU||13500 btu|
|TV Info||LED Flat Screen HDTV|
|Awning Info||Electric Adjustable|
|Number of LP Tanks||2|
At Keystone we do things differently, and have since we first opened our doors in 1996. This different way means focusing on you, our customer, and building RVs that are much more than great floor plans and prices. It starts with innovative products that are built tough, and doesn’t stop there. It’s our commitment to provide a better ownership experience. We understand that when you put your hard earned money down, you expect your RV to deliver as promised. That’s why “Building Adventures for the Long Haul” is more than just a slogan here at Keystone; it is our number one mission each and every day. It’s the reason today we are honored to say we have nearly one million Keystone owners out on the open road who we consider family.