LocationFort Pierce, FL
3019 S. US Hwy 1
Fort Pierce, FL 34982
New 2019 Forest River RV Rockwood Ultra Lite 2906RSVIDEO! WOW, Loaded! ** JUST ARRIVED ** NOW IN STOCK **
ALL NEW ROCKWOOD 2906RS PREMIUM TRAVEL TRAILER FOR SALE WHOLESALE, LOADED!
VIDEO! ACTUAL UNIT SHOWN!
2019 Rockwood Ultra Lite travel trailer 2906RS highlights:
- Dual Ducted Roof A/Cs
- All Aluminum Framed Construction
- Outside Kitchen
- Two Power Patio Awnings
- Hide-A-Bed Sofa
- Theatre Reclining Seating
- Fireplace w/Elec. Heat
- Premium Maple Cabinetry
- Three Power Slide rooms
- Drop Frame Storage
- Enclosed Underbelly with 12V Tank Heaters
- & MORE!!!
ROCKWOOD VS OTHERS
*SIX-SIDED ALUM FRAMED * 2-SIDES & WOOD TRUSS
* RUBBERIZED TORSION AXLES * BASIC SPRING AXLES ONLY
* ENCLOSED UNDERBELLY * ??????
* FULLY WALK-ABLE ROOF * CAREFUL WHERE YOU WALK
* TINTED FRAMELSS WINDOWS * MOST DON"T (OLD STYLE) ??
* SOLID SURFACE KITCHEN C-TOP * MOST HAVE LAMINATE ??
* SOLID WOOD CABINETRY * MOST DO NOT (FLIMSY) ??
* VACUUM BONDED & PLYWOOD * PARTICLEBOARD ??
* ALUMINUM FRAMED UNDER BED * CHEAP 2X2 WOOD STILES
* ALUMINUM FRAMED DINETTES * CHEAP 2X2 WOOD STILES
* DRAWERS UNDER BED * MOST DON'T ??
* DRAWERS UNDER DINETTE SEATS * MOST DON'T
Interior Color: Graphite, Indigo, Mocha
|Length||35 ft 2 in|
|Ext Width||8 ft|
|Ext Height||11 ft 2 in|
|Int Height||6 ft 8 in|
|Interior Color||Graphite, Indigo, Mocha|
|Hitch Weight||900 lbs|
|Gross Weight||9700 lbs|
|Dry Weight||7981 lbs|
|Cargo Weight||1719 lbs|
|Fresh Water Capacity||60 gals|
|Grey Water Capacity||45 gals|
|Black Water Capacity||45 gals|
|Refrigerator Type||Double Door|
|Shower Size||34" x 34"|
|Number of Awnings||2|
|Axle Weight||7022 lbs|
|LP Tank Capacity||30|
|Water Heater Type||Gas/Electric Quick Recovery|
|AC BTU||13500 btu|
|Cargo Deck Size||0 ft|
|TV Info||LR TV, BR TV Option|
|Awning Info||11' & 11' Power w/LED Lights|
|Number of LP Tanks||2|
In 1996, Forest River founder Peter Liegl had a vision. He foresaw an RV company dedicated to helping people experience the joy of the outdoors by building better recreational vehicles. Today, we have grown to become one of the largest RV manufacturers in North America, producing class A and C motorhomes, travel trailers, fifth wheels, toy haulers, camping trailers and destination trailers. From the new family just starting out in the world of RVing to the experienced full-timer, we offer something for everyone.
Forest River RV is a division of Forest River, Inc., a Berkshire Hathaway company, which produces recreational vehicles, pontoons, park models, buses, cargo trailers and commercial trucks. The diversity of Forest River, Inc., enables us to approach the RV industry with a unique perspective, incorporating lessons learned at each one of our divisions. Operating with openness across a wide range of products is what makes us stand apart from the competition. At Forest River, Inc., quality and dependability are a necessity in everything we make.