LocationFort Pierce, FL
3019 S. US Hwy 1
Fort Pierce, FL 34982
New 2019 Forest River RV Rockwood Mini Lite 2512STHIS ONE HAS THE UPGRADED THEATRE SEATING *** GUARANTEED LOWEST PRICE IN FLORIDA ** AND NEVER ANY DEALER FEES **
** GUARANTEED LOWEST PRICE IN FLORIDA ** AND NEVER ANY DEALER FEES ***
Rockwood Mini Lite travel trailer 2512S highlights:
* THEATRE SEATING OPTION ** VERY COMFORTABLE **
- ONLY 5,276 LBS As Equipped
- Two Power Slide Outs
- Full Extension Living Room Slide
- Large TV Entertainment Center with Fireplace
- Private Bedroom with Sliding Door
- Large Side Aisle Bathroom with Glass Sliding Door Shower
- Tons of Storage inside and Out
- Large Kitchen, Huge Lean-In Pantry
- Booth Dinette Converts for Extra Sleeping
- Huge Drop Frame Pass-Through Storage
- Wardrobe Slide out in Bedroom
- & LOTS MORE!!!
ROCKWOOD VS OTHERS
*SIX-SIDED ALUM FRAMED * 2-SIDES & WOOD TRUSS
* RUBBERIZED TORSION AXLES * BASIC SPRING AXLES ONLY
* ENCLOSED UNDERBELLY * ??????
* FULLY WALK-ABLE ROOF * CAREFUL WHERE YOU WALK
* TINTED FRAMELSS WINDOWS * MOST DON"T (OLD STYLE) ??
* SOLID SURFACE KITCHEN C-TOP * MOST HAVE LAMINATE ??
* SOLID WOOD CABINETRY * MOST DO NOT (FLIMSY) ??
* VACUUM BONDED & PLYWOOD * PARTICLEBOARD ??
* ALUMINUM FRAMED UNDER BED * CHEAP 2X2 WOOD STILES
* ALUMINUM FRAMED DINETTES * CHEAP 2X2 WOOD STILES
* DRAWERS UNDER BED * MOST DON'T ??
* DRAWERS UNDER DINETTE SEATS * MOST DON'T
Exterior Color: CHAMPAIGNE FIBERGLAS EXTERIOR
Interior Color: AMERICAN MAPLE W PEBBLE
|Length||25 ft 11 in|
|Ext Width||8 ft|
|Ext Height||10 ft 11 in|
|Interior Color||AMERICAN MAPLE W PEBBLE|
|Exterior Color||CHAMPAIGNE FIBERGLAS EXTERIOR|
|Hitch Weight||638 lbs|
|Dry Weight||5118 lbs|
|Cargo Weight||1680 lbs|
|Fresh Water Capacity||58 gals|
|Grey Water Capacity||60 gals|
|Black Water Capacity||30 gals|
|Refrigerator Type||Double Door Gas/Electric|
|Number of Awnings||1|
|LP Tank Capacity||30 lbs|
|Water Heater Capacity||6 gal|
|Water Heater Type||DSI Gas/Electric Quick Recovery|
|AC BTU||15000 btu|
|Awning Info||17' Power w/LED Lights|
|Number of LP Tanks||2|
In 1996, Forest River founder Peter Liegl had a vision. He foresaw an RV company dedicated to helping people experience the joy of the outdoors by building better recreational vehicles. Today, we have grown to become one of the largest RV manufacturers in North America, producing class A and C motorhomes, travel trailers, fifth wheels, toy haulers, camping trailers and destination trailers. From the new family just starting out in the world of RVing to the experienced full-timer, we offer something for everyone.
Forest River RV is a division of Forest River, Inc., a Berkshire Hathaway company, which produces recreational vehicles, pontoons, park models, buses, cargo trailers and commercial trucks. The diversity of Forest River, Inc., enables us to approach the RV industry with a unique perspective, incorporating lessons learned at each one of our divisions. Operating with openness across a wide range of products is what makes us stand apart from the competition. At Forest River, Inc., quality and dependability are a necessity in everything we make.